Catlin Bank - Apple Pay
Payments on the go!
Paying in stores just got easier. You can now securely use your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card to make purchases with Apple Pay using your iPhone®, Apple Watch™, or Apple iPad™. The days of searching for your wallet are gone! Make shopping easier using your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card with Apple Pay™ today!
How it works
- Add your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card to your device using the Wallet app.
- If you already have a Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card on file with Apple iTunes® , you can quickly import it into Apple Pay by entering the security code on the back of your card
- To add a Catlin Bank Visa® Debit debit card not in iTunes, enter your card information manually or use the device camera to capture it automatically.
- After you add your cards to each of your devices, you can start using Apple Pay. To pay in stores, you need your iPhone or Apple Watch. Within apps, you need your iPhone or iPad.
- In stores, look for one of these symbols at checkout.
- Within apps, look for the Buy with Apple Pay button or Apple Pay as a payment method.
Getting StartedSet up Apple Pay Where Can I Use Apple Pay?
Your Payment is Secure
Apple Pay uses several layers of security. It keeps payment information separate and doesn't store or share it. Instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored in your Apple device.
Best of all, you still receive all the protection your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card currently offers including Visa Zero Liability fraud protection. Always shop with complete confidence whether you’re using your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit cards in-store, online or on a mobile device.
Make Shopping Fun and Safe
You can securely use your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit Card with mobile payments to make purchases in-store and in-app.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iTunes, iSight and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay purchases using Catlin Bank Visa Debit cards are protected from fraud under Visa’s Zero Liability protection. Visit www.visa.com/zeroliability for terms and conditions.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Catlin Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, you must have a mobile device and a wireless data plan to use this service and therefore you may be subject to charges by your mobile carrier.