Catlin Bank - Android Pay
Payments on the go!
Paying in stores just got easier. You can now securely use your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card to make purchases with Android Pay™ using your Android device. The days of searching for your wallet are gone! Make shopping easier using your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card and Android Pay™ today!
How it works
- Add your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card to your device using the Android Pay™ app.
- To add a Catlin Bank Visa® Debit debit card use the device camera to capture it automatically. Enter the security code found on your card and provide any other necessary information.
- Accept terms of services and set your screen lock. If you have other cards in Android Pay™, then set your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit as your default card.
- After you add your cards to each of your devices, you can start using Android Pay. To pay in stores, unlock your phone, and hover it near the retailer's terminal and tap.
- In stores, look for one of these symbols at checkout.
Getting StartedSet up Android Pay Where Can I Use Android Pay?
Your Payment is Secure
Android Pay uses several layers of security. It keeps payment information separate and doesn't store or share it. Instead of a using a card number, a virutal account number is created. If you ever lose your phone, you can use Android Device Manager to lock your device, give it a new password, or even wipe it clean.
Best of all, you still receive all the protection your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit card currently offers including Visa Zero Liability fraud protection. Always shop with complete confidence whether you’re using your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit cards in-store, online or on a mobile device.
Make Shopping Fun and Safe
You can securely use your Catlin Bank Visa® Debit Card with mobile payments to make purchases in-store and in-app.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Android Pay purchases using Catlin Bank Visa Debit cards are protected from fraud under Visa’s Zero Liability protection. Visit www.visa.com/zeroliability.com for terms and conditions.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Catlin Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, you must have a mobile device and a wireless data plan to use this service. You may be subject to charges by your mobile carrier.